Stage November 2019
Move On Lines is easy to use editor extension to create paths for game objects, saves your time to handle move node and finding the path on the line in Unity 2D and 3D. Move On Lines use a defined set of points that the player or other units can move to using connecting routes between them.
+ ABOUT FEATURES:
- Easy create and edit the line with smooth, curve bezier, circle in the Editor.
- Auto-connect 2 lines if both intersect for path finding.
- Use the line that moves in only one direction or both.
- Easy call function move, stop object in move node and path finding.
- Sample movement, pathfinding 2D 3D scene.
- Useful for create move node, map, car track.
Nembers develop: 1